120 turn signal wire harness?

I’m working on a '54 120 and after stringing out the harnesses throughout the car (and through the frame), I started wiring up the regulator, fuse box, lights, etc. and realized this kit is for an early 120 without turn signals. I searched the parts book and found “harness for flasher unit” in the wiring section. My question is - Do any of the suppliers of new harnesses sell a separate harness for the flashers in their kits, or are the later flasher wires incorporated into the main wire harness for the later 120’s? I have all the flasher hardware, but i’d hate to make-up the wiring myself, especially where it’s seen like at the flasher relay area.

Phil…

Phil,

Where did you get the harness from?

Mine Autosparks harness had the flasher wiring build in…

Tadek

When it was ordered, the owner didn’t know there were different wire harnesses for early and late 120’s and the early harness was ordered in error. One bright spot though, he wants a manual switch to over-ride the choke switch. The early harness has the wire in it for the oil level transmitter which isn’t used. So that will be used for the choke over-ride switch under the dash.

Phil.