16 X 5 wire wheels, 60 spoke xk120

(Include at least one picture)

Description: 7 wire wheels off of 1952 XK 120 16 x 5 60 spoke painted. I have 7 total.

Asking price (if selling): best offer

Contact information: pcook1955@gmail.com

Cost of shipping (if selling): will package and ship at cost

Willing to ship worldwide? No

O want these wheels out of my inventory, any offer considered.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

If they are 60 spoke, they are not original XK120 or XK140 wire wheels, that always had 54 spoke wheels ex factory. But they will be either original XK150 wire wheels that were 60 spoke, or indeed replacement wheels if found ex any XK120. They still fit OK, but you should not mix up a set of original 54 spoke XK120/140 wheels and replacement 60 spoke XK150 wheels.

Thank you for this info. My car was original with
Steel wheels and skirts then converted to wires…

and…inspect the inner splines…worn splines will wear out new splined hubs…these may be what is needed for a restoration project to roll the car around…til time for new wheels. Nick

1 Like

I need to get these wheels out of my inventory, ANY offer accepted! Come get them!

@Confused1 , @zdet …FYI.

Someone in southern California must want some
FREE wire rims with roller tires. The splines appear to be in good condition.

I do, but, sadly, am in Western Pennsylvania. However, if you can get them here for around $350 -$400, it would be much appreciated. I have a 53 120M that is a handful with the bias ply Roadspeeds on it, but want to keep them on the wheels they’re on. Your wheels would see some use with good radials.
Thanks, Bob

Since I am looking for a free home for these wheels I would like to have someone come and take the whole lot. If you have someone that can come and get them please let me know. Unfortunately i will be moving from here shortly and i don’t have much time to accomplish a myriad of items.