17" wire wheels

(Include at least one picture)

Description:4-17" wire wheels from an 84 XJ-S coupe. Not perfect but nice. I am scrapping the car after removing the driveline and good parts. I will take a reasonable offer considering shipping prices. I’d like them to be used by someone. If they aren’t sold within a month or two max. I am going to scrap them

Asking price (if selling): Offers

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling): by buyer

Willing to ship worldwide? yes

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Sound like they’d fit an X300/308. I don’t want them but would do the 180 mile round trip to Bedford to save them from the scrapheap. What type of lug nuts do they need?

Hi
Do you still have the
wire wheels?
If so, where are you located?
thanks

steve.turner9@gmail.com

I have the lug nuts that go with them.

I still have the wheels and lug nuts. Located at 15025 just South of Pittsburgh, PA.