1948 MK V water uplift manifold

Hello all. I’m new here. I just added a MK V 2.5L to my collection. It purrs like a kitten and handles nicely. After a couple short spins it started leaking coolant. I found that the uplift manifold is pretty rotted. I’m wondering if any one in the group knows where to find a good usable replacement part. It’s stamped C693.
I’m in western Massachusetts in the USA.
I can be reached at yachtflame@yahoo.com
Thank you for any help.
Miz

You could try Alan Gibbins in UK I know he was making some of them { i bought a 3 1/2 litre SS manifold]
You may have to buy it as just a casting and get it machined [ which is pretty simple]

Ed, thanks for the lead. I emailed him yesterday and am waiting for a reply. Let’s hope he has good news! I just received a 2" X 1.5" rectangle Stainless Steel tube. If I don’t hear back from him by Mobday, I’ll just fabricate one.
Wayne

The 2.5 Liter Mark V is almost unknown in the US as we got nothing but 3.5 engine cars here.
Here is a 3.5 water manifold. The part number is C.520 so I don’t think it will fit on a 2.5 engine.

So you will have to go international. Lots of them went to Australia.
Incidentally, the picture of the 2.5 manifold in the Mark V parts catalogue is drawn upside down.

2 1/2 & 3 1/2 are similar { Like say Australia and New Zealand] . But not the same and not interchangeable , Part from anything else the 2 1/2 litre has 4 ports.

That one does look close but not close enough.
Thanks guys for pitching in.