[CANCELLED] 1951 Jaguar Mark V for complete restoration (with donor chassis)

This is a fairly complete car with many extra parts for complete restoration. Currently has no engine in it because when I bought it someone had installed a Mark 2 XK engine with automatic box in it, and in so doing had altered the engine mounts on the chassis and made an alteration to the firewall that I believe can be repaired using the matching section out of the donor car that is available to accompany this Mark V when purchased. The car also did not have the original engine with it. I still have the XK engine and gearbox as it came out of the car and could supply that if the new owner wanted to put it back in the car. The car will need a clutch assembly as the original was removed when the auto box was put in the car. I may have one for it (not sure).
In response to its lack of correct engine I acquired a donor Mark V chassis and tub (which can accompany the Mark V when sold). I did that because I was able to acquire the matching numbers engine block for that chassis, as well as the number plate. By using that chassis properly cleaned up and painted, it solves the engine mount issue (its mounts have not been altered) and delivers a matching numbers chassis and engine block and a correct number plate. I have obtained the Heritage Certificate for that number plate. Obviously the car needs a full engine rebuild but I also have quite a few parts for that. All chrome is present with the car. There is a full interior that is a replacement from original and would obviously benefit from being replaced with a better quality interior kit, but the headliner may be satisfactory to keep (it needs cleaning but is in generally good condition in the car) depending on the colour chosen for the interior. I believe that all the wood is present and in the car along with the full instrument cluster and keys. Only minor work looks to be necessary on a few of the wood pieces. Dash is in good shape. Will of course need new tires.
The Heritage Certificate for the matching number chassis, engine and plate states the car was originally Birch Grey with Red interior, but of course the nice part is that it can be redone in any colour combination the new owner favours. The car came from the interior and is very rust free for its age. I would not anticipate a lot of body work being required at all except restoring the firewall (hopefully using the section from the donor car as a template or as a replacement section). The body is in very good condition (currently grey in colour). Along with the car I have a very nearly complete restored tool kit (I think only missing two items) and it has many of the very hard to source tools. I will include it with the car for an additional cost (assembling a tool kit for older Jaguars like the Mark V is both challenging and extremely costly, with many tools now becoming unavailable). The asking price is $6000US or near offer. Tools extra at current market rate.
I can be contacted at gsmoy@telus.net. Purchaser to arrange for shipping. Car is located in British Columbia, CANADA. SCAMMERS - DO NOT BOTHER -WILL NOT RESPOND TO FAKE REQUESTS

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.