1951 XK120 OTS For Sale

Description: This matching numbers 1951 XK120 Roadster, with just 30,553 original miles, is coming out of a 20+ year hibernation and is ready for a new owner and a straightforward restoration. The car ran well when it went into garage storage, but has not been started since, although the engine now turns over freely. It is 99%+ complete and comes with convertible top, side curtains, tonneau cover and removable stainless steel roll bar, but is missing rear bumpers, fender mirrors and door map pockets. The left front fender has a small dent and the paint is cracking and peeling in a few places. This highly sought-after and collectible Jaguar is solid and would be the ideal restoration candidate. Located in Charlotte, NC. Asking $59,500, but would consider reasonable offers.

Asking price (if selling): USD $59,500 OBO

Contact information: Private message please.

Cost of shipping (if selling): Buyer to arrange and provide.

Willing to ship worldwide? Buyer to arrange and provide.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service

@Mitchman…lookie!

Your next project!!

:wink:

looks good to me but i don’t need it. do you know it? john

Methinks not. I’d much rather buy an honest car with a few rust holes than a Baby Jane with much too much makeup. I looks at a 140 a few years ago, a driver sporting an older restoration. Nothing fit, fiberglass shards at every edge… looked every bit as ‘nice’ as this one. Yeesh, they even got the steering wheel. It has the same erzatz 140 grill that mine had on it.

Whatever’s going on at the rear corner of the left fender speaks volumes.

yes but we see much worse starting points? j

What’s with the XK140 Grille? I have never heard if a 1951 XK120 with that Grille.