1953 XK120 DHC for sale

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Bill if you are trying to sell this it needs to be in the classifieds section and this post pointing to it. The classifieds has a template including legalise.

I thought I DID post it in the classifieds?

I just got a message that my classified post was flagged as inappropriate??? What’s going on? It’s a “for sale” ad!!!

Bill,

Your ad was in the XK section. Please redo it in the classifieds section. Thanks.

Also please use the template as it contains disclaimers that protect the site from being sued if anything goes awry.

I have to note this interesting 1953 XK120 DHC is being offered
it would be great to see some photos and the chassis and engine number etc
terry

All original, no rust, complete. Needs new headliner/top and tires. Wire wheels in good shape. All matching numbers. Trans recently rebuilt by Vintage Jag Works in Idaho, not installed yet. Engine out of car and ran fine when removed 8 months ago to clean everything and replace worn parts. All new braes, cylinder, rebuilt original starter, rebuilt original generator, all new electrical parts. All instruments rebuilt. All new cables, new wiring harness (installed), New compete interior kit from BAS, not yet installed. New clutch kit. Original dash recently re-veneered by professional XK expert - beautiful burled walnut, not yet installed. Too many new parts waiting to be installed to list. Contact me via regular email
[homerboy488@yahoo.com]

On the XK Forum page listing all the topics, go to the top and below the picture of the gray 120OTS there is a box labeled XK. This is a pull down menu. Click on it and scroll down to Classifieds. Click on that to take you to the Classified page. Your ad is already on it, so somebody must have moved it.

1 Like

The second time worked.

1 Like

Mecum, Florida auction had several XK120s sell, a nice FHC for 65K, others in the range upwards to about $100K. Results may be found at Mecum website. A series 1, XKE, faded paint, 75K. A Ferrari was it 275GTB 4…for 6.2 million. A 300SL roadster (open) red, at 900K. A BMW 907…which you could buy used back in the day for pennies…well over one million. More of that collection sells today–Jan 8.
Nick

Car is sold.