[SOLD] 1954 MKVIIM for restoration

This is an original, 95% rust free, unmolested, 51,000 mile, complete car for restoration.
Very solid body and frame.
The car was sitting, so the carbs were professionally rebuilt, and now it runs sweetly from a gas can.
I can assist with shipping worldwide. Car is located near Toronto Canada.

$7500USD.
Thanks, and good luck with your Jaguars.(Include at least one picture)

Description:

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

–
Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

2 Likes

Hi,

A very interesting project car, possibly a Personal Export Delivery as it has a UK registration plate on the rear seat?

“1527 WK” a 1950’s Coventry plate if I’m not mistaken?

Do you have it already on http://www.saloondata.com ?
It has been Black with a Beige interior? Nice!

Cheers!

OOOOH!

Cool restomod, just awaiting!

Thanks Pekka,
I didn’t know there was a data site for saloons. I did know about the E Type one.
I’ve submitted the info, and it will appear after vetting.
The interior is that pale blue/green. I don’t know the proper name.
Paul: a Jag buddy also said resto-mod. He said remove the body and slide under a modern chassis. Too much for me.
I have dozens of pictures, and will make a video soon as well.
Thanks,
Rob

I wouldn’t go that far: I would do the necessary mods to make the front suspension more durable than it was, install a nicely breathed-upon 4.2, a modern autobox, then put some decent electronics in it.