1958 XK150 FHC: What are these parts?

Hello.

I am working on a 58 XK150 and received a trunk of loose parts that I cannot find a home for. I am thinking these are NOT for the XK150. Can someone identify (PN, model maybe) of what parts these are? This should be fun right? How good is your memory; ) Looking forward to the replies.

Regards

Tim

The first photo looks like the locators for the trailing arms on the IRS cars so not XK150
The second looks a bit like the bracket on the block by the bellhousing?

1 Like

Tim
I have had 4 150’s and none of these items look familiar

2 Likes

Thank you Morris. Just as I thought. Now the question is what Model are they for?

Robin you may be right as for the trailing arm on IRS. I believe I have a loose trailing arm in the shop and will see if this makes sense. The triangle I marked on the top is in reference to the top of the items are slightly angled and are threaded internally. The more I think about it; I think you are correct!

yes top item E or IRS the rest certainly not XK150

2 Likes

Hello.
Thank you for the comments. Very helpful.
I found another item that I have no idea as to what and or where it is used. It has SMITHS molded into the white part and a + and s which I would believe are for the wires. It looks like an attachment for a speedo or tach but I really don’t know. There seems to be a number TES8000213/3 which is a guess as it is very hard to read. Google search returned nothing.

Its a gearbox speedo drive for electronic pulse speedo…Steve

1 Like

Steve thank you. Would you know if for Jaguar or what make model it is for? I will look up electronic pulse speedo and see what I find.

Dont know what model or even if its from a Jag

Thanks for the info.