1958 xk150, value?

Now I get the Church of Mike…:grinning:

I think you are worrying too much about answering every question. The guy who knew everything about the car is no longer taking questions. I personally get more upset at no response than I do “We just don’t know that”

I spent more than that on a boat that I never saw even once until it showed up 2 months later. I had a knowledgeable local friend take it out for a shakedown and had it examined by a marine surveyor. There are 100 times as many complex systems in a modern yacht as there were in a 1950s Jaguar.

BaT will also give you a global audience. I have a good friend who has bought and sold vintage racecars on BaT. Typically, he bought something in Europe, drove it for a couple of years, then sold it on. At least one of them went to Australia.

1 Like

Hey, MOST church owners are buying a Gulfstream G650ER! :airplane: :joy:

1 Like

Ok, y’all have convinced me that BAT is a good place to sell, even withouteaningful info on the true condition of the car. The key is respond promptly to questions with, “great question. Sorry but I don’t know.” Yes I’m being a little sarcastic, but I’m also saying I think I can help out the lady with that low level of support on BAT.

Waiting to hear back from BAT about “white glove” and whether or not this car would be eligible.

John

That seems like a prudent way to buy.
It does not seem like the typical BAT buyer process though.