[SOLD] 1961 Jaguar MK2 parts

(Include at least one picture)

1961Jaguar MK2. 3.8 Automatic. All parts available, let me know what you need and include your location and I’ll work out a price. Warning, Canadian shipping is more expensive than USPS…

Asking price Various(if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Interested in window washer bottle/pump and bracket and seat belts. Located near London Ont.
Alex

Good morning, I have the washer fluid bottle,motor and bracket but no seat belts. Cdn $150 plus shipping. Can send a photo to your email if you provide contact info.

fraserac@live.com
please send picture of washer bottle,pump and bracket
Thanks

Greetings Adrian! Wondered if you might have the aluminum cam covers available?

David in Grand Junction Michigan.

Hi Dave,
Apologies offered for late response. Yes I have the polished aluminum cam covers on the 3.8 engine in this parts car. The engine is a good one and to remove the covers will render the engine incomplete. Please contact me skipper261@cogeco.ca for further details.
Regards,
Adrian

Looking for front bucket seat fold down arm rests with the chrome folding mechanism. Do you have any?

Adrian,
Need radio speaker Grille and period radio for the console Jaguar Mk 2 1963.
Kim R.
Sarnia, Ont.

Hi Kim,

Yes I can provide those bits. Give me an email address and I’ll send pics. I have a selection of period radios for you to chose from. Not sure they work !! Phone 013 304 6288 if you prefer not to publish your email on line.

Adrian
Kemptville, Ont

Adrian,

The period radios are more for looks . Thanks for sending the pictures. Interested in both.

Kim R.

kimrutherford@teksavvy.com

Sarnia Ont

Hello Adrian;

Will you please resend me your phone #. Most area codes don’t start with a ‘0’.

I like the radio with the push buttons and the grill with the short connectors.

Thank you,
Kim

Hi Kim,
613 304 6288 cell, 613 258 0234 house. You may or may not need a 1 first. 258 number is on the Jaglovers site with the ad.
Adrian

Adrian,

Do you still have the dash top and the rear heater vent at the back of the center console?

-Jason

Hi Jason,

Yes I have both items. I can send photos if you give me an email address. Where are you located for shipping purposes ?

Adrian

Hello, do you ship to Germany?
I`m intrested in steering gear and the wooden parts of the dash left for the instruments and right for the glove box.
thank you for your answer. boll Armin Bollmann info@bollmann-of.de

Hello Armin,

I will investigate costs for shipping to Germany. I no longer have the wood but still have steering components.

Regards,
Skip.

Hello, I am looking for an automatic steering column, is your 61 shift lever on the right or left side of the column? And if it is on the left side is the turn signal switch intact?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Hello,
My steering column has been sold.