1963 Mark 2 body/parts

(Include at least one picture)

Description:dismantling, selling any body part or entire body with rust, no engine, no trans, no guages, no wiring. Everything else available, interior is rubbish.

Asking price (if selling):any offers plus shipping

Contact information: boblogan61@gmail.com

Cost of shipping (if selling): unknown

Willing to ship worldwide? sure

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Would you happen to have a nice center medalion for the horn push? I need the earlier version which is red, about 1.5" diameter. Thanks

No, sorry I do not have that part.
Bob

Hi, I am looking for the mounting bracket for the glass AC fuel filter that mounts on to the right side engine compartment.
Thank you!

sorry I do not have the part you requested. thank you.

Thank you for your reply!

White-63-Mk2
I MIGHT have that part…

Ron_Smith
I MIGHT have that part…

Hi, do you think you may have the glass fuel filter mounting bracket for a 1963 Mark 2?

Please let me know.
Thank you, Douglas

I can send you a photo if you need to know what it looks like. Mine is intact, but faded.

a photo would be great…thanks

Hi,
That would be great if you have the fuel filter mounting bracket and I am also looking for the mounting bracket for the AC breather cap. I don’t know if that is something you may have as well.
There are a few small things that I may need that I can’t think of right now. There is the small chrome cover cap that covers the two connecting wood trim pieces above the inside front door towards the windshield too that I need.

I thank you for your time on this if you have.

Douglas

Hi, would you have the small chrome cap that covers the two connecting upper wood trim pieces above the front doors towards the windshield?

I sent you a personal message.