1966 3.8 S Front Brake Caliper Bolts

I find myself in need of a set of front caliper mounting bolts, as no amount if searching has yielded results in the parts storage…
Part #s C23728 and C22767 (2 of each).
Maybe someone knows of a junkyard that still has one of these cars?
I have been told C22770 will work in place of C22767, but I do not have the bolt description for either to confirm.
That being said, if someone can measure a set I could get closet to finding something to work…
The parts catalog shows a 7SO.2704 and 7SO.2708 in the part description, maybe this is a spec designator someone can interpret?

Thanks!
NielsK

Not sure what country you are in but if in the USA you might try Jaguar Heaven in Stockton California or Welsh Jaguar in Steubenville Ohio. Both have huge stocks of used Jaguar parts for all years. Details can be found on a Google search.

John Quilter
Eugene, Oregon USA.

Thaks for the heads up, I tried Welsh already, but not Jaguar Heaven.
Maybe I will get lucky with them!

Niels

Hello Neils, If you are still looking for SType brake caliper bolts, that hold the caliper to the front suspension, I have the 2 long ones and the 2 shorter ones, that you need. Garrett Bourque

Hello and thank you for the response!
That is what I need, I would be very happy to get them.
I am not sure how to achieve contact with the new forum, if you would please contact me my email is:
nielsk at bellsouth dot net

I also need front and rear brake caliper bolts.
Up front they seem to be two long and two short as mentioned.
Anyone know thread and length? I’m sure not so hard to source.
Same for rears.
Shopping in Canada for my 1961 mk2.
Thanks.

I think this may have reached the worng person, but I do have an extra set of front caliper bolts from my 1966 S-type, it looks like they maybe the same.

Niels