1967 420 parts, suspensions, engine/trans.MUCH More

(Include at least one picture)

Description: Complete rear suspension as removed, $800.00. Complete front suspension as removed $800.00, will sell the pair for $1,400.00. Will not divide these units.

The doors are complete and excellent $300.00 each $1,000.00 for the set. Boot lid complete $150.00, bonnet same. This engine and trans (auto) complete as pictured $2,000.00. This has less than 76,000 miles on it. Yesterday I pulled the plugs, put a little ATF in the cyls. and it rolled right over no problemO. I will remove the complete intake/carbs and keep for my other 420, then will ask/take $1,600.00 for the rest as pictured.

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information: Please send a PM

Cost of shipping (if selling): Prefer buyer pickup however there is a freight line close.

Willing to ship worldwide? NO

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.