[SOLD] 1967.5 E-type 2+2 for sale

“A man has to know his limitations”. This car needs a dedicated enthusiast to give it a new life. From the doors back, it is not that bad. It was hit in the left side north of the door, and a very bad attempt to fix it was made. This impact damaged the sub-frame and it was replaced. No care was taken to move things out of the way, so the hoses, wiring and pipes were all just pulled or shoved aside. Pictures can be found on the xkedata.com site for those interested. Best option would be to come and look, and put your hands on the car. I bought it sight unseen, and should have know better since this is my fifth It E-type. It is Willow Green with the green suede interior. Several tries to free the engine have failed. This is a triple carb, air car, with four speed manual transmission. Any interest? PM me or call 270 987 8603. I am in Kentucky. Forgot to add the car vin number for xkedata.com #1e77531

Description:

Asking price $20,000

Contact information: Ron Stephenson stephensonron49@yahoo.com

Cost of shipping: up to the buyer

Willing to ship worldwide? No

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hi. What is the VIN to look it up on xkedata? Thanks.

1 e 77531 is the ID number on xkedata.com

Well. It has sold and is gone to a new home. I took a slight loss, but I am glad this episode is over. It was way too much of a project for me. I may get back in the market, having sold the 92 XJS, the 73 XJ6 and now this sad, old E-Type. I want to thank everyone for their patience and understanding. I need to raise my sights and decide just how far and how much I need to go to get a driver.