1967 Jaguar 420 NOW PARTING OUT, tell me your needs

(Include at least one picture)

Description:

I am now in the process of dismantling this RARE HULK, most all parts are available to THE First come first WITH THE $$$$$$$$$. PLEASE NO B.S.ERS!!!

Asking price (if selling): All doors are super solid and complete with glass chrome and hinges, $275.00 each OR ALL FOR $1,000.00, VERY hard to find a better complete set for the money.
Complete rear suspension as just removed, $1,000.00, AS I dismantle I’ll post more, PLEASE let me know your needs, Complete air cond. unit $750.00, I am in the process of removing right now. ALL DASH is available, What do you need and your offer? Jim.

![100_5252|666x500](upload://v8t08bn2dZnfkzHDo006TeNSaqe.jpe

Contact information: my1956jag@aol.com

Cost of shipping (if selling): T.B.D.

Willing to ship worldwide? IF Your Buying and Paying.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and th

I would like the wood on the radio console with the climate control vacuum switchboard.

I AM LOOKING FOR A SET OF FRONT ARM RESTS. DO YOU HAVE A SET?[quote=“Mr.Roboto, post:1, topic:421181, full:true”]
(Include at least one picture)

Description:

I am now in the process of dismantling this RARE HULK, most all parts are available to THE First come first WITH THE $$$$$$$$$. PLEASE NO B.S.ERS!!!

Asking price (if selling): All doors are super solid and complete with glass chrome and hinges, $275.00 each OR ALL FOR $1,000.00, VERY hard to find a better complete set for the money.
Complete rear suspension as just removed, $1,000.00, AS I dismantle I’ll post more, PLEASE let me know your needs, Complete air cond. unit $750.00, I am in the process of removing right now. ALL DASH is available, What do you need and your offer? Jim.

![100_5252|666x500](upload://v8t08bn2dZnfkzHDo006TeNSaqe.jpe

Contact information: my1956jag@aol.com

Cost of shipping (if selling): T.B.D.

Willing to ship worldwide? IF Your Buying and Paying.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and th
[/quote]

strong text

Gerry, I have this set available, sorry not the best pictures. These are Black, not ripped with good chrome and original mounting screws. $80.00 for the pair shipping is extra, please let me know if interested, Jim.

These are for pulling you doors shut, not seat armrests.

Out of curiosity, are these the same ones that would go on a 67 xke door? If so, interested.

Gerry, In the email that you sent to me YOU Did Not say anything about front seat arm rests, had you stipulated that I would not of wasted my time. AND Just so that YOU know these are listed as arm rests in the 420 parts manual section 46 Body Fittings, and slash hand pull, please see pics. Let Me know if you need anything else, Jim

Don’t pull anything apart for me. I need seat armrests for my S Type. I believe they are the same or very close to the 420. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Thanks and regards,

Gerry

Gerry they are the same. Sorry I can’t help this time.

Hi James,
How much for this switch, with shipping to Australia (QLD 4171)
Many thanks
Josh

Josh, at this point in time I would prefer selling this as a complete unit, sorry, Jim.

Hey James, i will take those arm rests / door pulls? I checked the pn and they appear to be the same ones for my 67 xke doors. Lmk

Hello, I still have them, if you want them no problem. Do you have any other early jaguar parts needs, I have 44 years of collecting/ hording let me know your needs, AS Stated I will take $80.00 for the pair shipping extra should fit into a medium flat rate box at around I believe $19.00. Let me know if still interested, Jim.

James, sent you a pm.

I’ll send you a pm with needs.

Hi, what radio is in there and do you know if it works?
Thanks,
Evan

Hello, sorry but the radio was replaced with a tape player. Jim

Is that an 8 track tape player or the small cassette tape player - thanks, Tex.

Hello, the tape player is a small cassette, Sanyo brand unknown condition. The radio that came with this car is a Blaupunkt A.M. only, Jim.

1 Like

Hey James, I still want the door arm rests if you have them. I sent you a couple pm’s but not sure if you saw them or not. LMK