[CANCELLED] 1967 Jaguar E-Type OTS (LHD) for full restoration (back on the market)

Purchase did not complete - back on the market – 1967 E-Type OTS for full restoration
SCAMMERS YOU WILL NOT GET A RESPONSE.
This is a Series 1 4.2 E-Type roadster – presently one of the most valuable of all the E-Types. This car was imported from the United States in the 1980s with correct customs documentation as confirmed with Canada Border Services a few years ago. The car is mostly disassembled with floorpans already removed, and has been awaiting a full restoration since that time. I purchased the car from an estate a number of years ago, and it has been dry stored in heated garage space since that time. Comes with its Heritage Certificate.
There are many parts with this car including head, engine block and gearbox (matching numbers), plus a second head that has been rebuilt at some point in time (came with the car). Comes with a used set of triple carburetors and correct 4.2 intake manifold. I have since acquired a nice used bonnet centre section. I have new front fenders (both correct for a closed headlight car), picture frame, rear licence plate panel, rear passenger under fender and new front frames from Martin Robey. Other parts of the bonnet assembly are present along with all the correct fasteners (also from Robey). I have many other E-Type body panels, most of which this car would not require. I also have new floors ready for installation (came with the car). Have much of the chrome including the door caps and the bumpers as well as the headlight glass and chrome surrounds. Also comes with a brand new windscreen still in its box. Car is sitting on its wheels and front and rear suspension, but otherwise is ready for the rotisserie. The car comes with a full original toolkit and a correct jack. There are quite a lot of additional parts (quite a number of them new) that will go with the car when sold. Have not fully inventoried those yet.
This car has some but not extensive rust. The door alignments are very good (no sagging apparent). Outer sills appear solid. Some inner sill rust perforation in the front of the footwells and around edges of the floorboards (old ones were removed from the car already). Firewall solid. One door has some minor accident denting, but still fits quite nicely and should be easily repairable. No sign of structural accident damage to the car. Seats and (as I recall) dashboard (toggle switches) with instruments are present with the car. The car has its original factory hardtop. This is included but only in the event of an offer that is at or near the asking price. Price: $43,000US. Questions can be emailed to gsmoy@telus.net. Car is located in British Columbia Canada

image(Include at least one picture)(Include at least one picture)(Include at least one picture)

Description:

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.