1968 Jaguar e-Type 2+2 for sale

(Include at least one picture)

Description: I have decided after 15 years of ownership to part with my '68 e-type. It went through a 6 year ground-up restoration. The link will take you to the photo’s of the restoration :https://photos.app.goo.gl/6ATEG4gYUPSM7MrS7

Asking price (if selling): $60,000 obo

Contact information: David Lima Jagman68@mediacombb.net

Cost of shipping (if selling): Buyer pays and coordinates all shipping

Willing to ship worldwide? Yes, cost paid by buyer

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

4 Likes

Tempting…!!!

I just looked at all your restoration photos… You did a nice job!

Very nice…!

That’s a beautiful car and you should get every dime, it’s worth it. If this were a two seat coupe the price I’m sure would be hovering around $150K my two cents…

Can I get more pics? Please PM me at jagnoe@att.net. Thanks

Thanks, there is a lot of blood, sweat and tears (when looking at my bank account!) poured into this car!

Sent you a link to photos.

1 Like

Really great photo evidence a purchaser would be well comforted by those ….great job on the car

1 Like