[SOLD] 1969 Jaguar XKE roadster

(Include at least one picture)*

> strong text

315426029_10229034865600573_5128114283405179615_n

Description:Very nice 69 XKE, one repaint, new diamond back redline tires put on this summer, new shocks front and back, new electric fan motors, new oil gauge and sending unit. Spin on oil filter conversion done. Clock has been restored. Has the original jack. I have all the original parts that came off the car. I have put over 3,000 miles on this car; it’s a very nice driver. Everything works. It needs a new top. Speedo is 10 mph too slow. I am not afraid to drive it anywhere — it runs and drives great. I’m selling it because I bought another car. 88,969 miles

Asking price (if selling): 80,000

Contact information: 336-749-2879

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

1 Like

Looks to be a nice car. More than I would want to pay. Good luck on your sale.

Hi. Matching numbers?

Yes, it is a numbers matching car. I guess i forgot to say that.

Thanks. Do you have more photos to send? Was it originally a silver car?

-Janice

Yes Warwick is the color, I can upload more photos later.

![image|375x500](upload://xc5w1laETHjmkONuh7vjtpES1Be

.jpeg)

Price update $70,000

The matching numbers crowd are going to need pix of the hose clamps to be sure they are correct.

Looks good dual electric fans, stainless exhaust? you should put it on Bring A Trailer would probably get more money there.