[SOLD] 1970 Series 2 OTS Air conditioner set for sale

I need leg room more than I need an air conditioner on my soon to be finished daily driver. Included ; Internal condenser unit, wire harness(New) mount bracket,Hi/Low pressure hoses, Jump Harness (New)Engine/ Compressor Mount,Compressor/ clutch harness,Relay Mount, Fan Relays (New)Compressor Mount bracket, Spacer,Drive Pulley Bolts, 3 V Belts (New), Alternator Adjuster, Tension Pulley, Drier, Drier Brackets, Bell Housing Hose Throughway Piece and Central Unit with all vents (1 new). Most of these parts are impossible to find. Trust me, I’ve tried!
I’ve never run this unit so it’s sold as is. Sold in the U.S Only. Buyer pays for shipping.
Price $4000.
931-337-9655

Description:

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Do you still have this for sale

Looks quite complete!

There is no path to peace. Peace is the path.
Gandhi

Yes, I do.