1970 Series 2 Right Hand Drive FHC more wiring help

Thank you to everyone who has helped me with this project. I am still trying to figure out this ignition switch wiring. I determined I have a newer V12 style switch. The problem is that I am still not sure I have the correct wiring diagram. My starter solenoid has 5 wires going to it. Most of the schematics show 4. I appreciate everyone that has provided photos. I am hoping someone has more photos. My wires seem to be coming from several different small harnesses. In the photo the wire with the yellow zip tie goes to the starter relay. The brown wire with the red zip tie goes to the B+ Junction. The white wire with the blue zip tie goes to the fuse block. This leaves me with a faded wire that might be brown that has a purple zip tie and a pair of wires with an orange zip tie . When I got the car there was a small gauge jumper wire connecting the brown with red zip tie to the brown with the purple zip tie. I just need to confirm that this is correct. None of the electrical works on the car except for the starter and the ignition. Thank you for any help!