1970 XKE roadster for sale

(Include at least one picture)I have for sale a 1970 XKE restomod that was purchased to be converted back, but decided to purchased another restored car instead. This car can be easily converted back to stock or preferred to do something radical. The vehicle is structurally sound, but passenger heel needs a patch and some trunk work to finished etc. The asking price is $25000 OBO. The car is located in New Jersey and I do have pictures on request.
Garth

Description:

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Garth

Some photos please and a brief description. I am in CT.

Stu

Hi Stu, I do not know how to send these pictures on this site, not clear how or how it is to be added. Is there another means perhaps an email address etc? My number is Ph# 551-265-8025, I’m located in New Jersey
Garth…

Hi Dona, why is my add being deleted, It’s my second time using this site and for the second my sitie has been deleted, can you say why and how can this be remedied.
Garth…