1974 Jaguar Etype Roadster- Very Solid Car- Priced For Quick Sale $62,000

DSC00040 DSC00044 DSC00040 DSC00044 DSC00040

Description:PRICED FOR QUICK SALE, AND SIGNIFICANTLY BELOW WHAT I HAVE IN THE CAR. Need the space. This is a matching numbers, rare greensand exterior, cinnamon leather interior. 47,800 miles. Smooth silky v12 power with the emissions removed. Automatic, with original AC, Nardi steering wheel, wire wheels and Tri Bar headlights. The car has a desmogged V12, makes open top driving pure fun. The car was purchased new at Baker Motor Car Company in Atlanta. And 2nd owner purchased from the original owner in Atlanta in 1984 and kept it for 30 years until 2015. I purchased the car in 2015, and had extensive work done (within the last 200 miles): New Mohair convertible top; New carpet kit; New tires; Rebuilt complete front suspension; Rebuilt power steering rack; Rebuilt all 4 Stromberg carbs; new alternator; New Kevlar brake pads, brake hoses, and reservoirs; New Optima red top battery; Complete service- new spark plugs, plug wires, complete tune up and all fluid change including transmission, brake, radiator; Replaced all belts and hoses; Car comes with following original items owners manual, Tool kit, Jack Knock off hammer and brass tool.Please contact me for additional pictures or questions you may have. Here is a cold start video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW_nT159q7g
Asking price (if selling): $62,000

Contact information: 336-682-0217

Cost of shipping (if selling): Buyer Pays

Willing to ship worldwide? Yes. Buyer Pays

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.