1974 XKE S3 Firewall

I am looking for a firewall picture of LHD 1974 XKE OTS with air conditioner. If possible a picture just before motor is reinstalled. My car had its motor removed and most items removed from firewall. Hope to have motor rebuilt soon. Want to motor area to receive the motor.

Take a look at this car, there are 3 photos of the firewall.

http://www.xkedata.com/cars/detail/?car=1S71947

pauls

Will either of these help ?

… Ole

Thanks for the pictures and link. They will be of help. Here is my car’s current state. The improper white is being corrected.

Thanks Kip F, those are great photos. That color looks like my first XKE S3,

Glad they helped. I’m a fan of Sable, but realize it’s not everyone’s favorite. How is your rebuild coming?

Well I believe they have finally hit the end of dismantling car. They are almost through cleaning the motor department. I believe they will next re-spray or touch up the motor compartment with old English White. I sent them a small amount of paint from Microfinish to see if they thought it was a good match. Then I hope it starts going back together. Your pictures and the manuals they have should help them get it together. This is their first Jaguar restoration. They normally do 40s and 50s US cars, Fords and Studebaker’s. Here is today’s photo.