1977 Series II XJ12L Jaguar

Description:1977 Series II XJ12 Jaguar

Excellent condition with only 45K miles. Very well sorted. All rubber hoses for fuel, water cooling, power steering, transmission cooling, engine oil cooling, and vacuum have been replaced. Fuel tanks along with fuel pump, valves and injectors have been replaced. Has had one quality repaint in original color, Morocan Bronze. New interior leather in dark chocolate color. Chrome and glass are both excellent. Air pump And EGR systems have been removed. Aux. air valve has been replaced and a manual choke installed. Tires are older but have excellent tread and no signs of any checking. Only negatives are: 1) Tachometer is not working. 2) Heating and A/C system works but needs servicing to work 100% properly. A Crane XR700 electronic ignition system is installed. Compression in all cylinders is good and valve clearances are all within spec. Cam cover and intake manifold gaskets have been replaced. A fuel pressure gage is installed in the engine compartment.

This is a beautiful car that needs to be used regularly to maintain the great condition it is in. I have two other older cars I am maintaining and at my age its becoming difficult to accomplish a high level of condition on all three.

Price $13,500. Call 330-837-8104 or 330-704-7453. Dick Kress Massillon, OH
E-Mail: RAKressSr@aol.com Can e-mail pictures

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hi, I have a '74 XJ12 and am considering whether to remove the air pump and ancillary air rails. Does your '77 have AC? If so, the belt that drove the air pump probably also drove the air compressor. Could you identify the belt your car is using to drive your AC compressor? Thank you, Gary Swanson

Gary,
I recently sold the jag. All details of service went with it. Onice you have the right belt you will have to loosen the A/C to get it on. I got the belt no from the forum. Search and you may find it. If not, post a new topic and someone wil have the no.

Dick Kress

Mr Kress, Thank you very much. Gary