xj6 rear view 1
xjn1

xjn4
xjn5
xj6 drivewrs interior
xj6 id tag 1
xj6 trunk 2

Description: 1978 XJ6L - 4.2 6Cyl. Automatic
Beautiful Paint great interior but needs a deep clean.
New wires, plugs, filters, oil change (Lucas 20W/50), Battery, NEW Uninstalled Toyo Blackwall Tires.
NEEDS Headliner repair or replace. Has lots of spare parts that came with the car when I bought it last year. Plugs, filters, belts, hoses, antenna, Speedometer, Hot air cross-over and more.

I built a website at XJ6FSBO.com with more info.

PLEASE only contact if 100% Serious. I’ve honestly had DOZENS of offers at this price on another platform but then everyone tries to beat me down because of shipping costs.

If buyer is in PA I can transfer the low # historic tag.

Asking price (if selling): $6500.00 CASH on Pickup!

Contact information: Joe - fpzeidler@yahoo.com

Cost of shipping (if selling): BUYER PAYS EVERYTHING RELATED TO SHIPPING AND MAKES ALL ARRANGEMENTS

Willing to ship worldwide? ONLY IF PAID IN FULL WITHIN 5 DAYS FROM AGREEMENT

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Your website link goes to a GoDaddy parking page.