1984 XJ6 Sovereign For Sale in Virginia

Description: Original owner selling Euro-spec Series III. Just turned 100,000 miles. Excellent daily driver. Runs extremely well. Antelope paint w/ Doeskin interior. “Pepperpot” wheels w/ Pirelli P4000 tires in good condition, including spare. Entire rear end dropped and fully rebuilt at 90,000 miles, including all bearings, bushings and brakes. Well maintained including regular oil, transmission fluid and coolant changes. 7" headlights. Rare woven mohair floor mats. Original factory shop manual and parts book. Original owner’s manual. Original tool kit and jack. Emissions equipment removed but included. Could use a paint respray. This vehicle has NO RUST!

Asking price (if selling):
$4999

Contact information: larrythackston@comcast.net
540-903-7056

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hello Larry, (I sure hope that I have your name correct, I apologize if not). I am well into my 70’s and my wife and I are looking for a well looked after XJ6 Series 3 to enjoy visiting with our 8 grandchildren in the USA and Canada. We had an XJ6 for a number of years and loved it, I took very special care of that car because when I was growing up in England, it was beyond my own father’s means. Unfortunately the car was written off in an accident that fortunately no-one was injured.

I suspect that your very nice looking car has moved on, but no harm in checking with you.

Sincere thanks for any response and Happy New Year!

John

John -
Thank you for your inquiry. I first fell in love with the XJ6 in 1973 when on a motorcycle trip in England. I was finally able to buy an XJ6 in 1984. I have owned the car ever since. I am a good mechanic and have done all maintenance on the car since it was new. It has never been in a shop. It is reliable and an excellent daily driver.

I would enjoy showing you the car. We are in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Larry

Larry, I apologize for my delayed reply. We had to drive up to Canada to be with a sick little granddaughter. I’m still here but will contact you again on my return home. In the meantime could you elaborate on the current paint condition and also, do you have any additional pictures? Sincere regards, John

John -
Please contact me direct at:

larrythackston@comcast.net

Thanks.

Larry