1985 XJS HE Miscellaneous Parts Ohio

Hey y’all, I just picked up a 1985 XJ-S HE to pull the engine out of it, as the body is absolutely deplorable, rust taking a toll on the floor pans especially. However, I do have parts on this car, for example, all of the windows are intact and in great shape. I’ll most likely scrap the whole thing, but if anyone needs something, I can see if I have it and we can work out the details from there! Just shoot me a message and I’ll get back to you with pics and info asap! I’m located in Northeast Ohio.

Hi David:
I need a non-ABS brake pedal, pedal box, servo, master cylinder and brake fluid reservoir to replace the ABS components in my '89 XJS (first year for ABS).
Can you help with any of these parts? I especially need the brake pedal, pedal box and fluid reservoir.
Thank you,

Bill Warburton
Potsdam, NY
1-315-268-0150
msmarybeth.warburton@gmail.com

Depending on condition and price…i would be interested in the exterior door handles…if chrome is pitted…ill pass

Cheers

Gary

So sorry, but I have already sold everything you just wrote to another xjs owner from Craigslist.

The driver side door handle does not work, however, it may be the internals. The passenger side one does. I could post some pictures a little bit later.

Thanks for the reply.
Bill

I have an 85 with no seats, steering wheel, spoiler or under tray. Does yours have a 16cu ecu? Mines a 6cu and would like to upgrade. Windshield wiper Assembly needed too. “V12” rear badge gone.

If any of these items are available I’d be interested in discussing pricing. East coast here, but I could arrange transport.

I’ll buy your front seat belt buckle receptacles, the short straight ones that bolt between seat and center console.