1987 series 3 xj6 factory US spec downpipe and Y-pipe

The car these came off had 65,000 miles. Downpipe cat looks great, honeycomb nice and intact, no cracking that I can see. Some staining at the rear of the cat but they ARE NOT cracks. I cannot put eyeballs on the Y-pipe cat, but the car had no running issues whatsoever, and only had a slight increase in perceived pickup with the Bell catless downpipe and Y-pipe. I can only speculate that this means the center Y-pipe cat is fine too- absolutely no reason to suspect otherwise.

Asking price (if selling):
Again, this is exhaust parts I want gone from my life. Open to offers. Also open to trades/cash- looking for very good condition driver seat leather in AEE doeskin for my VDP, An un-warped headliner biscuit for same, 1987 VDP

willing to ship, but would MUCH rather sell with a local pickup- can meet anyone at Lime Rock Race Track in northwest CT, USA.

Contact information:
PM here

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.