1987 V12 Vanden Plas

(Include at least one picture)

Description: 1987 V12 Vanden Plas Series III. 99,000km, black on doeskin (tan). Excellent condition. New headliner, front and rear shocks, all new coolant hoses and vacuum lines, new fuel lines, new fuel pump, fuel level senders, new ignition coils, plugs, wires, distributor cap, new belts. Transmission pan and oil pan gaskets replaced, oil feed line washers replaced. No oil leaks. New AAV, idles at 800 rpm cold, 650 hot, dead smooth. I’ve put about 100 hours into fixing this up, this was going to be the one I keep but I found a 25,000 mile V12 VDP so this one must go. No rust. It will need tires.

Asking price (if selling): $5000 Canadian

Contact information: Chris 604-603-2896.

Cost of shipping (if selling): Buyer to pay.

Willing to ship worldwide? Sure, why not.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

1 Like