1991 Jaguar XJS Coupe - Classic Collection - 69K

1991 XJS Coupe – Classic Collection – V12 5.3 – 263 HP - 69k original miles

After debating and hem hawing I am selling my Jag. Thank-you are insufficient words to my mentors on Jag Lovers who helped me put her in shape and keep her running for so long! You are some amazing folks. For anyone interested in the car and it’s history you can certainly see the posts over the years.

This car is a Classic Collection Special Edition which came with a lighter crème interior Magnolia with Barley Piping. It was offered with a Burl Elm interior wood. The car was purchased in 2009 from a neighbor with 59k miles. Previously it was owned by a lady my neighbor knew who worked at the Department of Defense. It has been sitting as a garage queen for the past 11 years. It goes out about 2x a month. Have all original car books, keys and papers. Car won 2 shows; Jaguar Concours D’ Elegance in 2009 2nd Place Driver and 1st Place at local Austin show.

• New fuel rail injector hoses
• Injectors cleaned and balanced
• New spark plugs and wires, OEM Marelli caps and rotors
• Ignition amplifiers
• Steering rack boot kits
• Power steering hoses and belt
• AC converted to 134A
• New Fan Clutch
• All Belts and Idler pulley replaced
• Transmission vacuum modulator
• All radiator hoses replaced
• Seals on front and rear window
• Paint from doors to rear at Colvin Automotive in Austin
• New Carpets
• Seal on exterior lights
• LED instrumentation cluster
• LED in interior
• Power brake accumulator
• Interior wood refinished in OEM Burl Elm w/ cup holders at British Autowood
• Battery

Car Needs:
• Evaporator coil has a leak. AC works fine but 134A leaks out after few days
• Front fog lamp bulbs.
• Drivers side lumbar support air bag not filling. Pump works fine.

Asking price: $14,000

Contact information: John Males 512 587-9869 / john@fathomtraining.com / via Jag Lovers

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

OK, @Kirbert: here’s your opportunity to rejoin the XJS club!