1993 XJ6 low mileage exc. cond. always garaged

(Include at least one picture)

Description: Beautiful 1993 Jaguar XJ6 with that smooth 4.0 liter AJ6 motor. Garage kept its entire life. Very low mileage (64k). Mechanicals, body and interior in excellent condition; see photographs. Gorgeous metallic burgundy/tan interior combination. Not many out there anymore in this condition, even fewer with this little use. Any Jag enthusiast knows what a great car this is. Contact us with any questions or requests for additional photographs.

Asking price (if selling): $3800.00

Contact information: jmrohner@verizon.net

Cost of shipping (if selling): Buyer pays

Willing to ship worldwide? No

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

1 Like

Is this the same car currently being sold on Autotrader for $6,800? Same color. Same mileage. Honestly your asking price of $3,800 is much more reasonable.

I have a 92 Majestic and I appreciate the XJ40. This car is a steel at $ 3,800.00 if it is the condition the owner describes. These are fantastic vehicles and may someday be appreciated for what they are. Even if someone bought it as a daily driver. Where can you get a luxury car at that cost and be able to put another 140,000 + miles on it ?

I agree that $3,800 is a great price for a car with lower than average miles. But sometimes we forget that the XJ40’s are not quite collector cars yet, atleast when dealing with the base or Sovereign models. I have seen some cars listed for upwards of $10,000 which seems extraordinarily high even with super low miles. But i agree with you that their durability and luxury is hard to match for it’s price range.