[CANCELLED] 1995 XJS V12 Coupe Black

2D3632E1-5162-421B-AFAE-38A2DFAF9CAE
E7B4A182-6FEE-4988-9510-DB0B317AD1ED

This car is one of the few V12 coupes produced in 1995. Mechanically, it’s in decent shape and, currently, a daily driver with 140K miles. Cosmetically, it needs much TLC. Definitely needs a repaint (very little rust though) and the interior will need work also – leather seats are worn with a small tear in the driver’s seat. Work log/detailed records are available along with some parts.

This was my dad’s car. When he passed away, my older brother did a lot of the deferred maintenance including a new radiator, hoses, belts. He also dropped the IRS and rebuilt it with new urethane bushing, etc. The plan was to bring it back to very good condition since it’s one of the few V12 couples produced in ’95. Unfortunately, he didn’t get to it before he himself passed away.

Seller is motivated – all reasonable offers will be considered.

Asking price: $4,000 USD
Contact information: PM me and I’ll get you in touch with my niece
Cost of shipping: unknown
Willing to ship worldwide? Selling locally – where it goes after that is up to you.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.