1996 Daimler Six (X300) - Need some help please

For some reason, my battery drained last night so I jump started it using my wife’s car. No problem there.
The car starts normally, with no warning lights, but I now have the driver’s window and the seat motors not working.
I also have the central locking emitting a long squawk when I lock the car with the key fob. The locking works though. Re programmed both fobs but it still does it.
Grateful for any pointers, suggestions.

Have you tried the old “reboot” fix?

Disconnect both battery cables then touch them together for a few seconds. Leave the battery disconnected for 30 minutes or so then reassemble and re-try.

1 Like

A battery that has been almost drained out, but that can take a jump cable to restart the car, is usually too low on amperage flow to operate some items, even though the volts seem to be close to level required - this usually means that you will need to give your battery a chance to get a full charge cycle, or get a new battery.

Ended up taking it to my favorite AD.It took him 10 minutes to fix it by doing exactly what you both suggested, and replacing a couple of fuses. No charge.
Thank you both.