1996 XJ12 Heater Hose help

A heater hose sprung a leak and I can’t find my parts manual. As said a 1996 XJ12 (North American) and the hose comes from the front (left…driver side) and near the brake servo seems to go about three different directions, at least one to a valve,…not sure where the other two go. So we have a leak at where the first hose goes off toward the firewall just about abeam the brake servo… Going back out into the rain to look at it again, found a picture on line of a hose that certainly looks like it but not sure. The picture shows a hose that has two inlets and after some great curves to three outlets, one looks like it is doing a loop de loop, (or vice versa not know how the fluid is moving in it). Can’t be too many hoses like that under the hood. Like a parts number if any one has it. Going to do all the hoses as soon as I can…should be about $500 to over $700 for all the underhood coolant hoses if the last time I priced them is any indication…and I am sure it will be a fun job! Seems to be my time for plumbing problems, a kitchen sink faucet failed and now this…

Any suggestions on a place for a hose kit?

Thanks all!

Try here:

http://www.jaguarclassicparts.com/uk/jaguar-xj-x300-parts/air-conditioning-heating-ventilation/pipes-and-hoses/water-pipes-6-0-litre

Hope that helps. A good site for identifing Part Numbers, then Google that to find cheapest sources.

Neil

Just bought one of these last month from Rock Auto. There are 5 connections.
Part number MNA6724FB and runs about $38. Mines not leaking, I’m just doing a total hose replacement along with the radiator mounts and belts.
Looks like some contortionist ability might help with removal/replacement.
Peter