1997 XK8 Bonnet (White) with Liner / Paint is 8.5 out ot 10

Description:

• White - 1997 XK8 Bonnet with no dents/blemishes.
  • This was on the car when I bought it. I replaced it with a British Racing Green bonnet, purchased off e-bay for more than I’m selling this one for. :slight_smile:
  • This bonnet has a couple of small areas where the edge paint is chipped, but could be hidden with a paint pen.
  • No Dents or wrinkles that I have seen.
  • Liner underneath is in good shape with all buttons present.
  • Hood Latch assemblies still mounted to underside of the bonnet.

Asking price: $ 500.00 + Shipping from ZipCode 98367

Contact information: PM me for more information.

Cost of shipping: Estimated at $240.00, based off what it cost me to get my new bonnet from Texas to Washington State. but will be actual cost once a shipping location has been provided. Could be less, could be a little more. (I use FedEx freight, Corporate Acct.)

Willing to ship worldwide?: Shipping cost will be the responsibility of the buyer. Cost agreed upon, prior to purchase/shipping.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.