1999 X308 XJR cars and parts

(Include at least one picture)JAG2|666x500

Description: Three cars and parts

Asking price (if selling):$2,500.00 USD

Contact information: t160guy@yahoo.com

Cost of shipping (if selling): Dunno

Willing to ship worldwide? Sure, if you pay.

Good evening,
I am liquidating the remainder of my Jaguar obsession. All of these are 1999 X308 XJR.
Car #1 is meteorite over beige?/ camel?. This was our first XJR. It was rear ended and totaled by the insurance company at about 135,000 miles. The engine had the throttle body recall done, updated tensioners installed, and transmission serviced at about 85,000 miles. Everything was working fine prior to the accident. I bought it from the insurer with the idea of either parting it out or finding an XJR that had been hit in the front and marrying the two. All of the sheet metal forward of the rear fenders is good. All glass is good. Complete interior is in good shape except for the sagging headliner, as are all the motors, switches, relays, etc. Undamaged cupholders ! Engine and transmission have been removed and are stored inside. Suspension, brakes and running gear are intact and still on the car. Salvage title.
Car #2 is white over beige?/camel?. It was hit in the front and totaled, but has a clear title nevertheless. Engine, transmission, front brakes and front seats were removed by PO. The front end damage is relatively minor and could be repaired. My intention was to have the front frame straightened, then install the engine, transmission and seats from Car #1. All sheet metal aft of the front fenders is good. All glass is good. Suspension and running gear are intact.
Car #3 is meteorite over black. Clear title. It was bought to replace car #1. It was a DD until about 2014 when the oil level got too low and the main (or rod) bearings were wiped. It has about 135,000 miles. This engine was the subject of my write-up at [x300] 99 XJR Cylinder Head R&R. The interior is in good shape with mild wear to the driver’s outer bolster. Undamaged cupholders ! The LF fender was replaced with #1 but the paint does not quite match. The car is intact—nothing has been removed.
You could either repair the engine in # 3, or swap in the good engine from # 1. Or put the engine and trans from #1 into #2, fix #3, and have two complete XJR and a batch of parts to sell. All of these can be flat towed but they’ve been sitting for several years so it would be best to trailer them. None have any rust to speak of. All are located in Ojai, California USA. Price is $2,500.00 USD for the lot. If you want pictures, send a PM with your email address; the picture above is not any of these cars. Thanks, Patrick Cherry

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.