2 min video of lady and her XJS

No affiliation no idea who that country woman or that weird cowboy are.:cowboy_hat_face::smile_cat: Country Woman & her Jaguar XJS - YouTube

8 Likes

I $mell a reality $how.

1 Like

Hmmm. Iā€™ve seen that girl in a video or pics before. Reminds me of a country girl sheā€™ll bring her own side by side, fix yours and whoop your ass just in the morning. The cowboy not so much looks more maritime kind of a salty dog seaman ship dude. But I could be wrong.
Music is good also.

2 Likes

Great job, JLo. Isnā€™t that the Gulf 69 car?

1 Like

Thatā€™s a forum member here. Hereā€™s a topic.

1 Like

James was being facetious :slightly_smiling_face:. We know itā€™s him. Heā€™s kind of a Big Deal. Although he is too modest to admit it.

2 Likes

James lives about 20 miles from me. And at times I feel thatā€™s way to close. lmao. Jamesā€™s job well done; I think goats are cool. Kind of like Jaaag owners, can be assholes but overall, theyā€™re opinionate and abrasive but know what they want.
James show the folks your other creation.

1 Like

Now if I can just convince you to show up at SPEEDWEEK with that thing in August, you and I, with the Jeepster, will be the hits of the week!

1 Like

Wigs Iā€™m not sure what speed week is but I must confess I donā€™t like participating in car shows but I do like admiring other peoples rides. Maybe Country Girl does though. She can bring a goat. Lol
Nib- I am not ready to show much at moment but I did finish making custom bullet-proof windscreen.

1 Like

Not a car show, per se: itā€™s Bonneville Salt Flats, and the rat rods used there ate PHENOMENAL!

The Jee Type will make its ā€œworld debutā€ there, and any of your creations would be a hit!

LOL @ ā€œway too closeā€ ā€¦ :smile_cat: Dang, I thought in that video I detected a bit of a (Brit?) accent w. Lover . :uk: Or is that ā€œadoptedā€ for the Jaguar video? :smile:

btw, wish I had some connections to Jay ā€¦ bounce my idea off him getting behind a U.S. chain of self-service repair shops w. car lifts and all ā€¦ If anyone had the ā€œnameā€, the power and $$ :moneybag: to get it done, it would be him I would think, esp. given his ā€œgarageā€ and personal interest in cars ā€¦ I just canā€™t do it by myself, unfortunately ā€¦ :crying_cat_face: And I would think, if successful, would make him a lot (more) $$ than doing that You Bet Your Life gameshow reboot gig. :thinking:

Getting ready to ride that thing into the Ukraine or something, Lover? :laughing:

They have something called investors for ideas like that maybe you should try that?:smiley_cat::cat2:
Started making this bulletproof Jaguar for novelty but at this point with current events It will be the real deal.
Nib lives ā€˜too closeā€™ because just last month he came by and picked up 3 XJ-S rear ends from my yard lol
I will never be able to get rid of my accent :uk: but perhaps one day I can adopt a bit of a country twang.

2 Likes

If Keith Urban can do itā€¦ so can you!

James. Keep the rear seat area on the Jaginator intact. (Tell Cashew I can supply fresh fish for sharing space) I could become a closer neighbor than you think if all things stay on course.

1 Like

Yeah, I had done a couple back seat-deletes in past but really that back seat in an XJ-S is a comfortable place for pets like our cat & dog. Sometimes I stick the woman back there if the cat is riding shot gun.

1 Like

That seems like it could result in a lot of scratching and biting. Not from the cat.

1 Like

You had THREE entire XJS rear-ends just laying around, Lover? :open_mouth: Dang, do you live in a salvage yard there or something? :laughing: If not, hopefully you have tall, good fences around the place (1) to keep out the thieves and (2) to keep the neighbors from complaining to the City ā€¦ I know here in the Dallas area the city inspectors have been going around issuing citations to homeowners for having junk vehicles and such on their property ā€¦ In fact, ā€œhome mechanicsā€ are
now not even allowed to have ā€œinoperable carsā€ (e.g. ones they are working on for customers) out on the street by their residences, per a new city ordinance ā€¦ :no_entry_sign: :policeman:

1 Like

To quote Hoyt Axton, "if that cat could talk, what tales heā€™d tell (about Della and the dealer and the dog as well) ā€¦ " :studio_microphone: :notes:

1 Like

Now he doesnā€™t.

thieves are looking for easy money. That takes jaguars off the list of things to swipe.

[quote=ā€œAttyDallas, post:18, topic:418340ā€]
keep the neighbors from complaining

If they ainā€™t bitchen you donā€™t have enough Jag parts in your yard.

1 Like