2002 X-type 2.5 still has codes after MIL went out

Hi,
My X-type 2.5 only has 148K on it. It was running rough with the MIL on. I recently had P0302, P1312, P1316, P0352 and P1582 codes come up. I traced the P0302 to the cylinder 2 injector coil pack and replaced it. Instead of clearing the MIL with a reader, I let it cycle off by itself. Drove about 100 miles on it to ensure that the MIL stayed dark, with success. I took the car to have a state emissions test done, lo and behold, it failed because the codes are still there with the MIL still dark. Any help understanding this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Invest in a code reader that will clear the codes. Or for a cheap option try taking the battery leads off and hold them together for about 30 seconds (this is a hard reset)

Thanks,

Cleared the codes with a reader. Now, just waiting for it to complete a cycle. I have put 50 miles on it and it is just reading a P1000. Hopefully, it’ll clear after a couple of days driving. If not, I’ll give it the hard reset.

Thanks again.

P1000 just means that the test cycle hasn’t been completed, take it for a good drive and it should be good to go.