2010 Jaguar XK Under 25k Miles

Description:

Selling as my father recently had cancer surgery and riding in the car is quite difficult on him especially getting in and out.

Low Mileage 2010 Jaguar XK recently had the dash recovered.

Car runs beautifully. No error lights on the dash. She purs like the cat she is. New continental tires with less than 1k miles on them. 2 Keys. Clean Carfax

Paint does have some swirling in it lovely double edge sword of black. Looks beautiful but every little bit of everything shows in the paint.

Willing to deal with shippers long as I have the money before the car ships. I can even recommend one if need be who is reasonable and I have dealt with before.

Here is a google drive link with more pictures and a video of the car cold starting and revving.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde…8xw1UvRQP27Edj

Test drives for serious buyers only. You need to prove you have the ability to purchase the car before I’ll let you test drive it.

Don’t wait to contact if you are interest as I am reaching out to car dealers to potentially trade it in on a car more suitable to drive my father around.

Reach out to me at rgfb62@yahoo.com with any questions.

Asking price (if selling):34000 OBO

Contact information: rgfb62@yahoo.com

Cost of shipping (if selling):Varies

Willing to ship worldwide?

Yes if you are willing to pay for it.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.