2013 Jaguar XF 2.0 erratic exhaust camshaft position, Keep getting codes p0027 & p000b-00

Hey everyone, I’ve got a 2013 Jaguar XF with the 2.0 I4.

Bought the car with low compression on cylinder 2 which ended up being a hole in the piston. Cylinder looked perfect so we put in another piston. Also did some preventative maintenance and changed the Intake Camshaft Phaser, Timing Chain Tensioner, Guide, and Rail.

Got everything ready to start and strained the old oil that was in the car. Put that old oil back in thinking it was clean. Started it up and the car drove fine for about 10 miles and then started to sputter and have a rough idle. Brought it back to the shop and I keep getting those two codes. I have switched the cam sensors and the code still pops up on the exhaust side. Even put in a new VCT solenoid for the exhaust side. I ended up draining the oil and it was shiny and sparkly. I have put new oil and a new filter and it is still acting the same. I also get a p0524 code on startup but it goes away after a second.
I don’t know if this is a low oil pressure situation. We have also confirmed continuity from the PCM to the VCT solenoid so that looked fine. Everything looked brand new when we had it apart. Been dealer serviced until 100k miles and it’s at 109k now.

Has anyone dealt with something like this before or can anyone chime in to help out?

Thank you!