2D and 3D CAD files for E Type Parts

Hello.
I am looking for 2D and 3D CAD files for a few E Type parts. I know there are variations or changes for each year. If I had a choice, I would be looking at 1962 but beggars can’t be choosers so I will take anything.

1 Front RH and LH frame rail.
2 Front picture frame, cross member
3 Front hood support frame, radiator structure support
4 Rear IRS complete.
5 Front suspension corner complete.

A big requests I know but I would think by now someone or everyone; ) would have a file. Let’s hope.

Thank you
Tim

If you were near MD you could borrow my parts to scan. If I knew how to operate the 3D Lidar scanner on my iPhone 14 Pro I might be able to do it myself. I actually got the phone to use the scanner on small objects I need to reproduce, but I’m not sure there is a practical small-object software system yet that will work with the phone?

Hello.
I did not know the iPhone 14 had a scanner!! WOW. I will look it up and see what it does and just how it can be used.

As for the parts; I actually have some of the parts in the shop. I can take measurements and make a 2D dwg but I do not have experience with 3D software. I was thinking after all these years someone would have a file on such parts.

I will keep looking and measuring.

Regards

Tim

It’s iPhone 12 and software v 14 iirc.sorry about that.

Tried a few free apps to scan small object but not visble yet.