3.4 Xk 120 block preferably F prefix

(Include at least one picture)

Description: wanted- 3.4L late Xk 120 block preferably F prefix. Must be unmolested with no welds. Bare Ok but preferably with main caps and timing cover. Complete Ok. Tell me what you have

B prefix MK7 block also considered

Contact information: mwalker@marshallwalker.com

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

I’ve got a 1954 xk120 block without a head W-7817-8, can be turned over. Cylinders look ok the last time I looked, but it’s been awhile. Has crankcase and flywheel, timing bits. I don’t think it’s had any welding, and there are no obvious cracks. It’s dirty.

I likely have an early head that might work, although not sure what kind of shape it’s in. my notes say it’s A-6955-8 and that it has no front valve cover studs. I have one studless valve cover. Then there is an xk150 head V-5842-8, but it has damage from a dropped valve and is missing some cam caps. I have some other heads, but I think they are all later. The earliest is KE1025-8, should be Mk1.
let me know if you have any interest.