3.8 Block STD Bores $350.00

Description: For sale is a 3.8 block from a spare engine that came with my mk2 project. I believe it was a mk9 block. Its in good condition overall and comes with main caps. Otherwise it’s bare.
Probably should be bored as there’s a spot of pitting un number 3 cylinder bore (see picture).
The bores are standard size. No cracks or damage I could find. It was lubricated with lithium grease so if you see streaking in the cylinders, that’s what it is. Buyer pays freight or local pickup. Was $500.00 now $350.00.

I may have a 3.8 crankshaft and other bits coming up available soon.

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling): Paid by buyer

Willing to ship worldwide?no

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

MK VII’s were not 3.8L, they are 3.4L

That’s what the previous owner wrote on other parts. I dont follow those sedans. Sorry. Probably mk9 then.

I looked up engine number its a mk9

$300.00 ? Or I’ll pack it away and keep it.

Where are you located? I.e.which Rockford?

Yes Rockford IL. Let me know if you have any other questions.