[SOLD] 3.8 Engine and gearbox from 65 MK2 3.8

(Include at least one picture*

Description:This is from a 1961 engine number LB3251-8 with matching cylinder head. The previous owner rebuilt this in 1995 but didn’t install it until 2005. The car was never completed and put on the road. By the time I took possession four years ago the body was beyond restoration. I have neither started nor opened up the engine for inspection. It turns freely.

Asking price (if selling):$3500 US$. Pick up only.

Contact information: 613 258 0234. Travelling to VA 18 May and can meet along route.

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide? NO

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

*Add images
emphasized text

![P6260015|666x500](upload://4zy3iUwELnXULIPaRQhmUOszdFa.jpeg)

I’m curious about the reason for the red and green paint on the transmission. Was the owner a sailor? :laughing:

Well spotted !! You’re very observant, ex RCN (Royal Canadian Navy)

1 Like

That was my first thought. Starboard = Green, Port = Red