3.8 head LB8034-0

AA number of years ago I needed a block for my 66 e-type. I bought a complete 4.2 motor in Alabama. The person had it in a e-type but the head was a 3.8. I’m clearing out stuff but I don’t know what this head came off. I put my original 4.2 head on and completely rebuilt lower end. The head # is LB8034-9. Searching online it seems like a MK2. If it came from a running engine what would it be worth. I haven’t been on here in 25 or more years. Some of the same people are on here.

Yes, LB is from a 3.8 Mark 2.
http://www.jag-lovers.org/xk-lovers/library/engine_numbers.htm

There is a classified ads forum somewhere on here if you click at the top of this page.

Thank you very much. That’s the type of page I remember from years ago. Wish I remembered what my user name and password was back then I could of used it again.

I have put the head for sale on eBay. It doesn’t appear to have any corrosion. I don’t have any use for it. Don’t know how I’ll ship it if it sells. Going to camp in Maine in a couple months can drop it off on the way. My eBay user name if that’s what it’s called is edsel46 (father liked ford)