# 3.8 intake manifold complete set two have broken studs

(Include at least one picture)
Description: E-type 3.8 intake manifold complete set two have broken studs.

Asking price : Best Offer
Ocklawaha FL 321791 of 4 manifold complete.pdf
Contact information:
Alex Whitlock
352-362-3744 cell phone
pinetree6440@yahoo.com
Preferred contact is to text cell or call. Ok to email too.

Cost of shipping (if selling): Buyer to pay cost

Willing to ship worldwide? Buyer to pay cost

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

The vacuum balance rail/throttle shaft post is clearly from a Mk10
Can you provide the manifold part #'s and a side view please?

Fairly sure that is a MkX manifold: the water rail is definitely not E Type.

Sure looks like an early Series 1 set.

It also appears that the three manifolds extend straight out, like a MK10 set does, where an E type set shows a noticeable drop going from the engine side to the carb side. (This curve is needed to prevent the top of the carbs from hitting the inside of the bonnet when it closes.)

1 Like

part no.c15833 c15832 c15831 sg6791 sg6789 sg6798 i was told these were an e type they have been in my barn 15 plus years i will take them off if they are not an e type 3 people have also e mailed me i think you may be right

my computer lady will edit and list them for a mark 10 i was told 15 years ago they were a e type

think you are right will chang to a mark 10 listing

Looks like there’s a provision for an Otter switch and a casting to supply each manifold with output from a hisser starting carb? That’s all on the Mark X 4,2 manifold that I have.

Hi Paul,
Actually the water rail and the vacuum pipe are the same as on the E-type. However in the case of the vac pipe, the solid bosses are drilled and threaded for the AED union pipe and the vacuum take off has a two nipple fitting. The water log is the same as well just that the otter switch mount is blanked off on the E-type.