3.8s or 420 new old stock interior $200

I have the rear center arm rest for what I believe is a 3.8s or 420 in black leather. This came from a Jaguar box and my hands were the first of a colonist to touch. It is absolutely beautiful and perfect in every way. This will allow you to repair your grandchildren’s booster seat exuberance. Please let me know if you would like additional pictures. Parts are located in Columbus, Ohio for pick up, or buyer pays actual shipping. I accept Paypal and will not accept a money order.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

@Bill2074 Is there problem with the template that you have to add the legal descriptions?

He probably deleted it on accident and added it to make it right - maybe you can edit it in as admin if you think that is required - nice armrest!

1 Like

No I can’t edit another’s post, I can delete them, this is not the first instance from William that he has posted like this.

1 Like

Yes, Yes. William did not know there was a disclaimer at the bottom and tried to make it right only to make things worse. Hopefully it is fixed.

1 Like

See now, sounded so harsh without context 🫶🏻