3 XJ Sedans all with broken engines given to me from the widows of long lost friends

First of all, I want to thank all of you from this wonderful Forum for all your help. Thank you. Now the 1983 XJ-6 US Spec (bad exhaust valve on number 6, 1987 US Spec XJ-6, bad exhaust valves on number 4, and 1974 XJ-12L US Spec seized engine. All rust free, straight, complete cars needing paint few things interior wise. I would like to sell or part out ,any interest at all in the sale of these cars or parts. Would this Forum’s classified section be a good place to advertise them? I would like to give the proceeds my friends’ widows.
Chris

That would be exactly the right place to advertise them.

Chris;

Clearly, you have been honored. I salute your for taking on the
challenge.

I hope you are not nearby and thusly tempt me to try what I know I should not try. IAnd, that is to revive one of these magnificent critters

But, I hope others are not so encumbered and take on the
challenge of returning them to the road.

Parting out has a large issue. After the best stuff is “cherry picked”, the carcass remains. Disposal always a challenge, more so now days…

Carl

I’m going to seel them, hopefully to someone who has a sense of adventure. At 70, my days of adventure are over and I’ll just drive my 85 GMC, which is “Old Reliable”.
Chris