4.2 L connecting rods

Thanks for the invite. When it gets warmer I will make a point of it,

Oops. That was supposed to be a PM.

Hope to see you Mark.

Rob

Might be a good idea to delete or edit that post, Rob, esp your complete coordinates. It’s quite likely these forums are scoured by scammers and their lot. The bodywork’s almost done on the XK120. Stop by if you’re ever in the neighbourhood.

Mark: There are quite a few E-type owners in this area and we have some entertaining, twisty back roads. Are you going to the Ancaster British car show April 21?

2 Likes

I plan too, I was there two years ago with my car but couldn’t make it last year. Really good show!

Ill be breaking a late SII XK engine: speak now for bits, before it all gets chucked into the recycle barrel!

post withdrawn

Thanks,

Rob

Paul – did you mean to say “SIII XJ” ??
Not familiar with the sedans - do they have the same gauge array/style as the XKEs?

Craig

Rob,
You can do that yourself, under your post there should be a pencil icon, click on that and change it.
Cheers,
LLynn

Nope: XK, out of an XJ6.

Ooops – missed “engine” in your original post.
Sowwy!

Presumably S3 XK engine Craig.

I’d ordinarily ask for head, rods and crank but am wondering if it would be just as easy to leave anything not needed as a single lump, strapped flat on its side to a pallet. What are you having off it? That would define what would be left.